V A C A Y~


2019's Vacaaaaayyyyy


Hello everyone! Meet me again, Mayra. This time, I’m going to share my experience during the school holiday. My school give us holiday around 2 weeks. So the first week, I was having a stay vacation because I was staying in Bandung for a while. I celebrated the New Year's Eve at Nada's house, my junior high school's bestie. Because we're rarely met, we were having a very good time. Me and my friends started to make some barbeque's at around 8 p.m. We're making barbeque's sausages, grilled marshmallows, fish and chips, noodles and other snacks.





We enjoyed the party very much. We were chatting about almost everything because we haven't met in a very very long time, we discussed many trending topics, we're playing some tiktok's videos, playing cards, watching a marathon movies, we giggled and joked one another. We also watch some of the firework's atraction. It was very fun, it's one of my unforgettable moment in my life. A sweet memory to start the whole new year, 2020.


Comments

Popular Posts