New Year, New Hope

New Year, New Hope



Wohooooo!! New year is coming right awayyyyyy~ So as you can see on the title, I want to make a new hope or maybe some new wishes also for this new year. Well many people says, "New Year, New Me." But all I can think is, we can never re-new ourselves. What can we change is to make ourselves better than before, not making the same mistakes or not making any huge problems later on. Of course, problems are always been there, waiting for us but all I really want to is to face it well. Solve the problem, not running and keeps the problem bigger.

I wish to have a good year this time, a few years before has been good for me, but sadly it treats me like a shits. Too many down(s) or you can say it problems, are happens to me before.

I wish I can treat myself better, keep pushing my best effort but not to exceed my limits, I really want to make a huge achievement for myself, then I can make my parents proud of me, not because they payed everything, but because of what they teach me about life.

I wish to have a good grades in my report, I think it's too basic if I did it just because I want to have a good rank, but I want to satisfy myself on my accomplishments. Self love is important, right?

Comments

Popular Posts