My Goals, My Ambitions

 What I Want to be in the Future


Hi all, it's me Mayra Zahabiya! Wow it's been a very very long time since the last time I wrote something on this blog. Well today I'm going to tell y'all about what I want to be in the future, more precisely for the next 10 years. 



So I've been wanting this job a lot since I was at elementary school. I really want to be one of Indonesian Ambassador that live abroad and make a lot of good/positive contribution to the country. Therefore, I want to go to International Relation's major so I can learn a lot of stuffs such as International Laws, Politics, Foreign Relations and State Diplomacy, International Security Institutions and many more! 




Also, I'm interested for joining Model United Nations, becoming the delegates of our country and make some changes for a better world. I hope I can reach all my ambitions soon, aamiin. I can't wait to learn all this new stuffs so it can be useful for me, for a lot of people, and for our future.




When I joined a competition in Italy, I was really amazed by our embassy there. We were greeted in a friendly manner by our ambassador in Italy, bu Esti Andayani. She told us about her experience being an ambassador there, she appreciated us for joining the competition there and she also congratulates us, it was such a big honor for meeting her in personal. She's such an inspirational human being. Since then, I was really inspired to become an ambassador for representing our beloved country, Indonesia to be better internationally.



I would like to represent Indonesia and introduce more about our culture to the international because I personally feel that my passion and talents are more towards arts. It was such a very great experience joining an international competition, I met a really great competitors around the world, I make a lot of new friends there. I enjoyed every second there, I'm living my best life! It was one of the most precious moments in my life. I would never forget those achievements that I reached.

I would study harder and experienced new stuffs, new things as soon as this pandemic ends. I'm hoping as the pandemic ends, I can join another international competition and make myself, my parents, and my surroundings feel proud for having me. Wish me luck guys, see you on another time!<3

Sincerely yours, 

Mayra Zahabiya

Comments

Popular Posts