English Conversation (Mayra Zahabiya & Tiziana Minerva)

English Conversation between Mayra Zahabiya & Tiziana Minerva -X Social 1-

Video URL https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YC5L5k3ZW-NwNGnsZ-yH2MbTUo87RcK5


--DIALOG AT THE LIBRARY--

Tizi: Hi Mayra! Wow, it's so rare to see you in the library.

Mayra: Well hi, Tizi! I'm working on an essay for English competition. What are you doing here?

Tizi: I'm gonna do some research for my Germany lesson.

Mayra: You're so diligent Tiz. I even forgot that we have a project to do soon.

Tizi: Oh, I also want to congratulate you on your success on winning the traditional dance competition.

Mayra: Really? You remember about that?

Tizi: Of course, everyone's talk about it. It's an international event, a very prestigious award, May. You are so amazing.

Mayra: Wow, I didn't see that coming. But thank you so much! <3

Tizi: You're welcome. Well, I need to search for the reference book now. I gotta go, see you later.

Mayra: See you later! Good luck.



Comments

Popular Posts