Get to Know Me Better!

Hello everyone! Welcome, welcome, welcome to my very first blog. Anyway, I haven’t introduce myself yet. Well, my name is Mayra Zahabiya Zahra. A lot of people call me Mayra, so you can call me that also. I lived in Bandung since I was a baby. I’m 15 years old school girl, recently being a senior high school student who loves English very much. This is the third week I came to my new school. I'm in loveeee with my new school. I have a very nice and cool friends, understanding teachers and also having a really kind seniors. The environment around my school makes me very comfortable. I really enjoyed every moment in here. Okay, I think that's enough about my school. 

My hobbies? One of my hobby is dancing. I can dance some of traditional dance such as Jaipong and Tari Saman. For me, dancing is one of the way to preserve our artistic culture. Dancing also can produce a lot of achievements and having a lot of new friends. Beside dancing, I love eating! Fortunately, we lived in a country that serves halal food, so I can eat anything I want to eat. There's Traditional food, Asian Food and Western Food anywhere. But Nasi Padang and Makanan Sunda will always be my favorite<3. 

So basicly, a lot of students in my school will choose majoring in science as their major in the future. Perhaps, I'm a little bit different. I chose social for my major because I want to be a diplomat in the future. I really want to be a diplomat later. I wish I can be, amen. If I want to be a diplomat, of course I should speak English fluently and correctly. Also, I have to master English well. So, I started to learn English since I was kindergarten. Well actually, the main reason why I love English very much is because I love communicating with others and I want to live abroad. I have a big interst for living in Europe, especially London, my favorite city. I hope one day, I can live there and having a scholarship to be an Oxford University's student, amen. 

I think that's enough about me today, I'll add some info later. Hit me up soon and we can meet together. See u! xx 

Question of the Day♡(.◜ω◝.)♡
1. How many years old is she?
2. Why does she likes dancing as her hobby?
3. What is her favorite food?
4. What is her abition?
5. Mention 2 wishes that she wish to be grant at the future!

Comments

Popular Posts